Monday, June 2, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 71

I am grateful...
  1. For a good sleep. 
  2. For a snuggly morning Derby. 
  3. That I was outside so much today. Nothing soothes like nature.
  4. For a happy and loving site visit. That I brought my authentic self to a part of my life where it's hard for me to do so and it went so very well. 
  5. For a moment I stood in front of a beautiful white horse with grey spots. The horse and I looked into each other's eyes as the cool breeze danced across the afternoon sky. I felt at one with this amazing creature and with the universe as a whole. 
  6. That I got to unexpectedly see my family today. 
  7. That my headstand lasted longer today than it ever has before!
  8. For a free yoga sculpt class on the water. 
  9. For the feeling that I earned my calories today (at least some of them).
  10. For Viviana, who is a loving and generous friend.  


No comments:

Post a Comment