Sunday, June 1, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 69

I am grateful...
  1. To get invitations from friends. It makes me feel loved and wanted. 
  2. That my room is painted!
  3. That I will (hopefully) never have to paint a room myself again.
  4. That my mom hung the watercolor I made her at the lake house and it looks great. She seems so happy with it, which is all I can hope when I give someone a gift. 
  5. Similarly, that Sandy loved the watercolor I made her.
  6. That I got to spend some time with Sandy before she moves. What a beautiful and loving woman.
  7. That I can sleep in a little tomorrow, and will (hopefully) wake up feeling healthy.
  8. For Derby Blue, my little angel baby.
  9. For SiennaJane, an actual angel baby.
  10. That I get to crawl into my warm bed and go to sleep right now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment