Thursday, June 5, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 73

I am grateful...
  1. For a beautiful dream of riding a bicycle through corn fields in the dusklight with summer skin, feeling as free as a bird, happy and calm. I'm grateful that I remember this dream and was able to enjoy the feelings even upon waking.
  2. For a long hot shower.
  3. For time with friends both new and old.
  4. To be told that I am missed.
  5. For a workout on the beach as the sun went down.
  6. That tomorrow I have the time/will make the time to do all the things I need to do. 
  7. To Mike and Vivianna for helping me with my headstand.
  8. To my body for being strong and doing an awesome headstand!
  9. For a healthy community meal.
  10. For Betsy, who asked about my life and really wanted to know, and not only that but listened actively while I told her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment