Friday, June 13, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 81

I am grateful...
  1. That Kellie drove me to the airport and saw me off with love!
  2. To the awesome woman who sold me a breakfast sandwich, had great eye makeup, and told me a trick about water at the airport. 
  3. That when I was having a moment of feeling low I looked to a really loving note from a friend and felt warmth.
  4. That I was able to sleep for an hour on the airplane, which is rare.
  5. For window seats and good plane neighbors. 
  6. That Ryan opened his home to me and is being "nicer than I am to most people" to me.
  7. For Gabrielle Bernstein's book Spirit Junkie, which kept me company and kept me centered.
  8. To be back in New York City.
  9. To eat dinner at 9:30 outside and watch the city go by in all its dramatic flair. 
  10. For an amazing playlist and a makeshift solo flow on Ryan's floor. 


No comments:

Post a Comment