Sunday, June 29, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 97

I am grateful...
  1. That I got to celebrate my cousin's birthday at a fun breakfast with him and my brother. 
  2. That on his birthday he is 86 days sober and doing great. I am so proud of him.
  3. That my brother gave me a box of shoes for Soles4Souls.
  4. For time to do a little yoga after breakfast and before my afternoon meeting.
  5. For a fairly quick and easy meeting with good clients.
  6. For something to look forward to all day. 
  7. For the consideration of someone telling me in advance that they were running late.
  8. For a great surprise date with someone very special to me.
  9. For a first time acro yoga class, how fun!
  10. For a truly beautiful night and the person who orchestrated it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment