Friday, June 20, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 89

I am grateful...
  1. For a long hug and goodbye from Aliah, and that she told me how proud of me she is.
  2. For an on top of it cab driver to take me to the airport.
  3. For one last delicious New York bagel at the airport.
  4. That so many friends with busy New York City lives made time to see me while I was visiting. It was so good to see them.
  5. That my flight to the east coast and back to San Diego were anxiety medication free, for the first time in as long as I can remember. I'm grateful I was able to calm my mind and shift my perceptions instead of relying on pills.
  6. To all the generous people donating time and items to this weekend's Sunday of Service.
  7. That when I arrived home from my trip my home was clean and full of flowers. I have the best roommate! 
  8. For a long hot shower.
  9. To stay up late chatting with Kellie about our weeks and catching up.
  10. To be back in my beautiful home. And that I will see SJ and my family in mere hours! 


No comments:

Post a Comment