Thursday, June 19, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 88

I am grateful...
  1. That my last day in New York was wonderful.
  2. That I got up early to ride the train into the city with Aliah, my love and generous hostess.
  3. That Elysha made time to have breakfast with me. It was so good to see her and my heart is warmed by what an amazing woman she is becoming. She used to be my intern!
  4. That I got an opportunity to practice self control and did not buy a hundred clothing items that I wanted but instead bought only 1 thing (a super cute romper, if you're wondering).
  5. For a delicious and healthy lunch at Dojo with Aliah.
  6. For all natural gelato and eating it on a park bench with my best friend.
  7. For a stroll through Washington Square Park and all the luscious green therein. 
  8. For one of my favorite things, Drag Bingo! With the amazing Linda Simpson and Glace Chase. And that Linda, my drag queen guru, told me I looked amazing and I was really good at eye make up(!).
  9. For help from my San Diego friends writing notes for our Sunday of Service while I am out of town. Watching them put their time and effort into this loving project fills me up, and I know it fills the world up too.
  10. For signs from the universe. When my eyes are open I see them everywhere.  


No comments:

Post a Comment