Thursday, June 26, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 95

I am grateful...
  1. For a chance to sleep in.
  2. To get some emails done before play time.
  3. That the sun came out and the day was beautiful.
  4. To spend a few hours at the beach.
  5. To spend those hours at the beach with my sister and her kids, my little sand crabs.
  6. For SiennaJane and everything she does and says. That she gives me so very much love and affection. For our close relationship. 
  7. For a moment that I can only explain as happysad, that I don't even fully understand myself, that brought me to tears in (I think) a good way. 
  8. For a long walk with Derby Blue and pandora. We both needed it and the night air was perfect.
  9. For a call from a friend who I am so excited to collaborate with!
  10. That so many people are doing different things to help out with Brunch Club out of the kindness of their hearts!


No comments:

Post a Comment