Tuesday, June 10, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 79

I am grateful...
  1. For stretchy pants, because I have been a bottomless pit for the past few days and I feel like a whale.
  2. For the luxury of an afternoon nap.
  3. For my new rug.
  4. For each woman who showed up to tonight's circle and brought their lovely authentic selves.
  5. For a pre-circle meditation that brought me out of my ego funk and put me into a loving state that allowed me to lead the circle. 
  6. For Kellie, who didn't have time to learn a moon salutation to lead tonight but did it anyway, and did it well.
  7. For Lisa, who had a 14 hour day and still showed up and was present and mindful in circle.
  8. To be able to have a home big enough to facilitate a circle comfortably. 
  9. For the way the room glowed in soft candlelight. 
  10. For Gabby Bernstein, and the inspiration she has brought to my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment