Friday, June 27, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 96

I am grateful...
  1. To know who I am and want I want from this life. It took me a long time to get here.
  2. For music, and communicating with people by sending songs back and forth. 
  3. For Derby Blue and her constant companionship. 
  4. For an invitation to have a delicious breakfast with friends new and old.
  5. For a really great and meaningful compliment.
  6. To know that the words I choose carefully and thoughtfully make an impact on people.
  7. To cross a few things off my to do list.
  8. For Kellie, always, and specifically now for lending me epsom salt and vitamins because I'm feeling under the weather.
  9. For my family, who will look for shoes they no longer wear to donate for a project I've been asked to help with. 
  10. To be asked out by the only person I've wanted to go on a date with this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment