Friday, June 13, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 82

I am grateful...
  1. For a real New York bagel, toasted and scooped out.
  2. That the sun came out and the rain stopped leaving time for me to go outside and walk around the park.
  3. That Ryan got me an umbrella when he knew it was going to rain, because when I got to omega it was pouring!
  4. That when I asked for guidance to figure out my bus situation I was immediately shown the way.
  5. For a delicious, healthy, organic, local vegetarian dinner.
  6. For subtle shifts. For miracles in my life every day.
  7. That I got to hear my guru speak tonight! And she was amazing! And I get to spend the weekend with her!
  8. That tomorrow my schedule includes yoga with Gabrielle Bernstein while Ram Daas plays the gong.
  9. That I had time to post the Sunday of Service event invite to Facebook today while it rained and that some people are going to come and make it awesome!
  10. That I am about to go to sleep in a little cabin in the woods, listening to rain drops trickle and crickets sing. That I am exactly where I need to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment