Saturday, June 7, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 75

I am grateful...
  1. I'm really grateful that at this point in my life I have such a high value for deep connection and I really have no place in my life for sex without intimacy.
  2. That I was able to squeeze in 40 minutes of pure sunshine today.
  3. That my mom is doing much better than she was yesterday.
  4. That I live close enough to my parents that I was able to have dinner with them tonight.
  5. For a beautiful view of the San Diego skyline from Coronado on the water tonight as the sun went down behind the ocean.
  6. To be treated like a VIP and get comped dinner. 
  7. To be able to share that experience with my parents.
  8. That my dad is going to watch Derby while I'm in New York.
  9. For enough leftovers to last me until I leave for New York.
  10. For friends and family. I couldn't get by without them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment