Wednesday, June 4, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 72

I am grateful...
  1. For the luxury of sleeping in.
  2. For Lisa, who rolls with the punches of me changing my mind all the time, always offers a smile, and is willing to do whatever it takes for the greater good.
  3. For Kellie, who is thoughtful, fun, quite hilarious at times, and always inspirational. She can also tell by my texts if I'm not okay, which is pretty amazing.
  4. For long walks.
  5. For fresh bread and the way it smells.
  6. For the moments that I am guided. 
  7. For women and the connection we all inherently share.
  8. For wine on the balcony as the day turns into night.
  9. That I chose a night in of connection instead of going to 3 different events tonight.
  10. That I'm making something and I like the way it looks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment