Wednesday, June 11, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 80

I am grateful...
  1. For my family, who is watching Derby for me while I'm in New York.
  2. That I don't have to worry about Derb and I know she is having a blast at my parent's house. 
  3. To Kellie, for offering to give me a ride to the airport tomorrow morning.
  4. For my mom, who is so very generous, and gave me my half birthday presents early because she knew I needed them.
  5. That I got to see my sisters and mom and SiennaJane and Everett today.
  6. Always for Sienna's excitement when I walk into her house. 
  7. That Sienna asked me to tell her a story, and to see her eyes light up when I did. 
  8. That when I had to leave, Sienna said "But I don't want you to go.", which fills my heart with love. 
  9. That because I procrastinated taking a shower all day I got to have a beautiful view of the giant glowing moon out my window when I finally did. 
  10. That I feel wanted and loved by so many people that I love and want near.


No comments:

Post a Comment