Monday, June 9, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 78

I am grateful...
  1. That I woke up to a message that made me happy.
  2. That what I am putting out is coming back to me. 
  3. That a few different people today paid me great compliments that were really meaningful.
  4. That I got a new rug and I was able to carry it out of my car and into my place all by myself.
  5. That some sisters who are coming to the circle tomorrow are happy to bring some snacks so I don't have to do it all.
  6. To the women at World Market who helped me and that she was sweet.
  7. That though I spent this day alone I was sent loving messages all day.
  8. That Kevala made their minimum for their Indie Go Go campaign! What a great company.
  9. That I am stronger every day.
  10. To finally feel that I'm on the right path. 


No comments:

Post a Comment