Friday, May 30, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 67

I am grateful...
  1. That I am so much better than I was a year ago.
  2. To be faced with someone today who made me realize this.
  3. For morning yoga in the park.
  4. That the breeze always seems to perfectly kiss my skin when I come to savasana.
  5. For Diana, who invited me to this great event this morning in which I got to have fresh juices, organic foods and yoga.
  6. That I won a free photo shoot with True Photography! 
  7. That I was able to host a mini dinner of friends coming together in a good meal and good fun tonight.
  8. For Gabby Bernstein's lecture on authentic power.
  9. For Tom Kelly's inspirational updates.
  10. That I could borrow a ladder from my building in order to paint my room.

                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment