- For watermelon jolly ranchers, and that they taste just like childhood.
- That the UPS people didn't kick me out when I brought my panting, whining dog into their store.
- For comrades.
- For answered prayers.
- That when I asked for help in the form of opening A Course in Miracles to the right advice, I was shown the way.
- That my loved ones are safe, for now, from these crazy fires.
- For life as it is. Today I cried twice, both just a few unnoticed tears, the first of sadness and the second of happiness.
- That for the first time in weeks I felt peaceful, present, at ease...as if happiness wasn't a constant battle against my instinct.
- For a loving massage from hands that feel like home.
- For the big giant full white moon, illuminating my way home, a constant companion.
Wednesday, May 14, 2014
100 Days of Gratitude - Day 52
An American writer, humanitarian, traveler, nonprofit owner, dog mom, vegetarian, spirit junkie, proud auntie, fashion and food enthusiast, avid reader, whiskey lover, etc. Insta/Snap with me: @Sugarheartlife