Wednesday, May 28, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 66

I am grateful...
  1. To Kirk Hensler for the 30 Days of Writing Challenge. 
  2. That today my writing turned into an incredibly honest email that needed to be written and sent.
  3. That I am able to be completely detached from the outcome of sending it. 
  4. That Nature Valley will provide free granola bars for the next Brunch Club Sunday of Service adventure. 
  5. That a friend is interested in buying one of my paintings. Are you?
  6. For a private yoga class from Kellie. It was practice for her final class this weekend and she did wonderfully! 
  7. That after a year of practicing yoga, I feel like I finally know what I'm doing (at least most of the time).
  8. That my aunt Edie is back home safely from her trip to Italy and she had a great time. 
  9. To be fed today, 3 times!
  10. That Kellie brought home the delicious soft pillowy grocery store cookies that I love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment