Monday, May 12, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 49

I am grateful...
  1. That Kellie made me a yummy, healthy breakfast this morning and we enjoyed it together in the sunshine on her balcony. 
  2. For my mom! On mother's day and every day I am grateful for my mom and all the things she has done for me for my entire lifetime. 
  3. That I got to see Kellie in her element today, doing a fantastic and loving job of teaching yoga. 
  4. For my other favorite mom, my sister.
  5. For my beautiful and sweet baby, Derby Blue.
  6. For clean sheets.
  7. For cheap rose and rose colored glass wear to drink it from.
  8. For the big white moon in the navy sky, and Derby for making me go on a walk outside to see it.
  9. That I keep finding myself writing "for new friends". I am so grateful that I've met so many new friends lately. 
  10. For my clean room and comfy bed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment