Wednesday, May 7, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 45

I am grateful...
  1. And very excited that I will be attending a retreat with my guru next month!
  2. That in addition to this retreat I will be spending some time with people I love and don't get to see enough in New York.
  3. To my parents for always supporting my heart's desires. 
  4. That my sister wants to be there for what I'm going through. 
  5. That the fire alarm in my building today was false, but I still got to walk down 20 floors and get a bit of exercise after I ate lunch. 
  6. To myself for choosing to paint and listen to a lecture instead of have a drink and watch a movie. 
  7. To Gabrielle Bernstein for being a constant source of inspiration.
  8. To be reminded to take things moment by moment.
  9. That I found a towering stack of pennies on a walk.
  10. For a perfect afternoon nap.  



No comments:

Post a Comment