Wednesday, May 21, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 59

I am grateful...
  1. That I woke up with a heart full of love.
  2. That the first thing I did this morning was be as true to myself as possible by telling someone that I really care for them. 
  3. That Derby let me snuggle her a little bit.
  4. That my cousin has some great friends to help her through a tough time, especially since we are so far apart.
  5. For Hairy & Merry again, for babysitting Derby again, which is like a super fun extra special play day for her and the other pups.
  6. That I am getting some recognition for my work and I know it will snowball if I keep my heart in the right place and work hard.
  7. That someone acknowledged that I just had surgery 8 weeks ago, and said to me, genuinely, "You are very much still healing. What can I do for you?" That was so nice to hear!
  8. To spend the day at one of my favorite places in San Diego.
  9. I'm grateful to myself for getting up and getting my shit together and going to an event today when all I really wanted to do was stay in bed and take a long walk and maybe make some art. This couldn't have been done without CB, who sort of made me.
  10. I'm so very grateful that after an already long and physically as well as emotionally draining week, tomorrow I don't have any obligations. 



No comments:

Post a Comment