Sunday, May 25, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 62

I am grateful...
  1. That my parents made it home safe and sound from their month long trip to Europe.
  2. For NamaSteve's Saturday morning beach yoga class...no matter what it brings up in me it's always a work out and it's always therapeutic. 
  3. To Adam for understanding my pain and always asking me what he can do to help.
  4. To Viv, my new friend who spent many hours explaining things to me in a way I wasn't able to see them before. How blind we are when love clouds our weary eyes.
  5. To myself for potting my garden even though I didn't want to go outside in the grey wind and cold.
  6. For my beautiful new plants - may they live long!
  7. That so many folks are on board to help out with a Sunday of Service tomorrow.
  8. For Derby Blue's little baby puppy dog sleep breath.
  9. I'm grateful for the future. I'm grateful to have things to look forward to. I'm grateful that in the next few months I will be in New York with my guru and then with my very best friends. I'm grateful that a few weeks after that I will be hosting some other dear loves in my home. 
  10. I'm grateful that I have a bed I'm about to get into.   


No comments:

Post a Comment