Sunday, May 4, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 42

I am grateful...
  1. That my skirt was too big when I tried it on this morning. 
  2. For the look on Sienna's face when I walked into her house while she was having breakfast. 
  3. That yesterday I received a gratitude letter in the mail from my best friend. That she said she was grateful for me and my posts inspired her. She shared her gratitude list with me and it was wonderful to read. Pass it on! I love hearing what you're all grateful for!
  4. For another day of work. 
  5. To meet some sweet new people at the event I worked today, lots of whom gave me free stuff, including a bottle of champagne and a spray tan, woo!
  6. To witness my sister's awesome creativity.
  7. To get invited to a yoga event, even thought I couldn't make it. 
  8. For the beautiful sunset view from my balcony, and to watch it with Kellie, which very rarely happens. 
  9. That I happened to take Derb for a walk during the perfect dusklight, my favorite time of day.
  10. That I don't have any obligations tomorrow and I can write from my couch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment