Saturday, May 10, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 48

I am grateful...
  1. That I woke up in time for a morning meditation.
  2. For work with my sister.
  3. To see SiennaJane, and that she always makes me laugh and feel love in my soul.
  4. For warm water for a shower.
  5. For a car that goes all over.
  6. That Derby has been so patient and well behaved the past few days when I've barely been home.
  7. To the Fernandez brothers and everyone who helped put on an amazing Secret Table event. 
  8. That I don't have to do anything else this weekend except go to yoga. I am grateful to be this tired and grateful that I get to rest now.
  9. For new friends, like-minded people, my black trumpet dress and a night filled with stars. 
  10. For really good food and a beautiful night curated with love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment