Saturday, May 17, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 55

I am grateful...
  1. For beach yoga. 
  2. For the perfect temperature for beach yoga.
  3. For the breeze. It soothes my soul like nothing else.
  4. For NamaSteve, who teaches beach yoga for donations every weekend.
  5. For all the delicious and healthy food at the farmer's market.
  6. For brunch with friends.
  7. That it ended up being a free brunch for all of us.
  8. For even more new friends. 
  9. For BOGO mascara and lipgloss.
  10. That I don't have to decide anything right now. 
  11. That Kellie was looking out for me today.
  12. For SRF. 
  13. That Jamie said a prayer for me to get a great job where I can be of service. 
  14. That I saw that someone I am facebook friends with is also doing 100 days of gratitude...pretty cool! If you are doing it too please let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment