- I'm grateful for a sweet note and a bouquet of flowers from Kellie.
- I'm grateful to myself for paying off my jay walking ticket, finally.
- I'm grateful to that I got to see my mom today and that she helped me with something I couldn't do myself.
- I'm grateful that I got to see my dad today and he helped me with a few things I couldn't do myself.
- I'm grateful to have fresh clean sheets to sink into tonight.
- I'm grateful that I get to see my niece tomorrow! I love that kid with my whole heart.
- I'm in pain today, but this makes me realize I am so grateful that I can walk, and sit, and stand, and drive, all on my own.
- I'm grateful that there are places I can go when I don't want to be alone with myself, and just for an hour I can be in a room with other people who want me to be okay.
- I'm grateful that today I remembered something a homeless guy said to me a few months ago when I gave him a granola bar. "You have a beautiful face and a beautiful heart." I am so grateful to have been seen by this man.
- I'm grateful that when I called a good friend, even though it was late on the east coast, he picked up and gave me a nugget of good advice. He told me "Don't put your energy into something that's not giving anything back to you". And he's right.
Tuesday, April 1, 2014
100 Days of Gratitude - Day 9
Labels: 100 days of gratitude, 100 happy days, grateful, gratitude, gratitude is the attitude, quotes
An American writer, humanitarian, traveler, nonprofit owner, dog mom, vegetarian, spirit junkie, proud auntie, fashion and food enthusiast, avid reader, whiskey lover, etc. Insta/Snap with me: @Sugarheartlife