- For 3 good hair days in a row (extremely rare).
- For kind and loving words from my aunt Edie.
- To see the beauty of how someone else sees me.
- That I got out of bed for a coffee meeting after only 3 hours of sleep.
- For painkillers when absolutely necessary.
- For the peace and rejuvenation of sleep.
- For Derby Blue.
- For photographs, both taken by others and by my own mind's eye.
- That though I wasn't able to sleep, a sense of calm remained inside me all night and morning long.
- That what I know is only the beginning.
- That my biggest responsibility today was taking care of Derby.
- That I know this migraine will pass eventually.
Friday, April 25, 2014
100 Days of Gratitude - Day 33
I am grateful...
Labels: 100 days of gratitude, 100 happy days, anne of green gables, grateful, gratitude, gratitude is the attitude
An American writer, humanitarian, traveler, nonprofit owner, dog mom, vegetarian, spirit junkie, proud auntie, fashion and food enthusiast, avid reader, whiskey lover, etc. Insta/Snap with me: @Sugarheartlife