Thursday, April 3, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 11

"Faith has no reasons, proofs or justifications...it's a blind resolve based on nothing but the unwavering belief in something you find true, good & beautiful. Faith requires an unreasonable audacity." - Annie Lalla

  1. I'm grateful that the flowers Kellie gave me are blooming beautifully, bringing pink spring joy into my home.
  2. I'm grateful for The Art of Love and the wisdom I've gleaned so far. 
  3. I'm grateful that it's free!
  4. I'm grateful to all the great people who donated their expertise so I can experience it.
  5. I'm grateful for the connection that this gratitude project is bringing between my great aunt and myself. 
  6. I'm grateful for the people at Office Depot who were very kind and helpful today while I was trying not to have a meltdown.
  7. I'm grateful for a good friend who always makes me laugh and whose love I can feel even across the country.
  8. I'm grateful for pictures and videos of my niece and nephew.
  9. I'm grateful for 2 new episodes of The Mindy Project after a 2 month hiatus.
  10. I'm grateful for a long hot shower and for getting into bed early! 

No comments:

Post a Comment