- I'm grateful that I got to spend time with SiennaJane, my beloved niece!
- I'm grateful that SJ was so sweet and loving and full of life during our play.
- I'm grateful that I got to see my mom and sisters and little nephew.
- I'm grateful for spending some quality time with a dear friend who I hadn't seen in way too long. Girl time is precious.
- I'm grateful to have the opportunity to share some wisdom with her through books that I really love.
- I'm grateful that someone else is going to do my taxes, woo!
- I'm so grateful for my bed!
- I'm grateful that my great aunt Edie sent me her gratitude list yesterday. It was heartwarming and I felt so much love from her.
- I'm grateful for hugs from my loved ones.
- I'm grateful that each day brings new opportunities.
Thursday, April 3, 2014
100 Days of Gratitude - Day 10
An American writer, humanitarian, traveler, nonprofit owner, dog mom, vegetarian, spirit junkie, proud auntie, fashion and food enthusiast, avid reader, whiskey lover, etc. Insta/Snap with me: @Sugarheartlife