Thursday, April 3, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 10

  1. I'm grateful that I got to spend time with SiennaJane, my beloved niece!
  2. I'm grateful that SJ was so sweet and loving and full of life during our play.
  3. I'm grateful that I got to see my mom and sisters and little nephew.
  4. I'm grateful for spending some quality time with a dear friend who I hadn't seen in way too long. Girl time is precious.
  5. I'm grateful to have the opportunity to share some wisdom with her through books that I really love.
  6. I'm grateful that someone else is going to do my taxes, woo!
  7. I'm so grateful for my bed!
  8. I'm grateful that my great aunt Edie sent me her gratitude list yesterday. It was heartwarming and I felt so much love from her.
  9. I'm grateful for hugs from my loved ones.
  10. I'm grateful that each day brings new opportunities.



No comments:

Post a Comment