- For a chance to wear a dress I've had for about 6 months on its maiden voyage.
- That Derby went to the bathroom quickly this morning when I was in a hurry (it's the little things).
- That I got to meet someone very cool who is willing to help me on my career journey.
- That I got to see an otter playing in the ocean - so cute!
- To connect with someone important to me.
- To be shown love.
- To be reminded that love lives inside of me.
- That there is only 1.5 weeks left until I can be active again and do some yoga!
- For a peacefully sleeping Derby Blue on the end of my bed.
- For the opportunity to easily make someone's night.
Thursday, April 17, 2014
100 Days of Gratitude - Day 25
Today I am grateful...
An American writer, humanitarian, traveler, nonprofit owner, dog mom, vegetarian, spirit junkie, proud auntie, fashion and food enthusiast, avid reader, whiskey lover, etc. Insta/Snap with me: @Sugarheartlife