Sunday, April 20, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 27 & 28

So yesterday I didn't have time to actually put my list down on paper (or more accurately, online) but I did make the list last night in my head as I was falling asleep. Here are today and yesterday's. I'm grateful...

  1. To my sister for being fun and easy to work with.
  2. To my sister and brother in law for babysitting Derby for me for a night.
  3. To the bartender at my venue who gave me a bunch of bottles of waters for free when I was super thirsty. 
  4. To live so close to the best farmer's market in San Diego county. 
  5. To the cheese guys at the farmer's market. 
  6. For fresh bread.
  7. For delicious organic strawberries. 
  8. For just enough time to throw together a sweet date night for my favorite guy.
  9. For fun, and laughter, and love and play. 
  10. That my car did not explode before I had a chance to fix it. 
  11. For enough leftover flowers to make a floral headband for my date. 
  12. For pants that aren't jeans. 
  13. To be dating someone that always spells "your" right in every given situation.
  14. To dance with my guy.
  15. That it's been close to 5 weeks since my surgery and I am finally feeling so much better!
  16. For mini breakthroughs that make all the difference. 
  17. That I figured out the oil situation in my car all by myself. Boosh!
  18. To my parents for always graciously hosting holidays at their house.
  19. To have spent today with my family. 
  20. For SiennaJane in her white eyelet dress and blonde curls. Watching her smile and laugh and play is one of the great joys of my life. 
  21. For the opportunity to help make someone's wedding day beautiful and get paid for it.
  22. To be safe at home with my dog and a full belly and tired eyes after a great weekend.
  23. That I can go to bed at 8pm if I want to.  

No comments:

Post a Comment