Sunday, April 13, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 21


  1. I'm grateful that I woke up to a phone call from my dad asking me if I was better today.
  2. I'm grateful for a text from my aunt Edie hoping I was well today.
  3. I'm grateful for a phone call from a dear friend to catch up.
  4. I'm grateful that friend is doing so well and feeling so centered and connected after a long time of feeling less so. 
  5. I'm grateful that I started and finished a project to my satisfaction today.
  6. I'm grateful that I used my creativity to make something with my hands.
  7. I'm grateful that my mom called me tonight to see how I was and tell me she loves me. 
  8. I'm grateful for a long hot shower.
  9. I'm grateful for Derby Blue.
  10. I'm grateful that Call the Midwife kept me company today while I rested and created things.

No comments:

Post a Comment