- I'm grateful that I woke up to a phone call from my dad asking me if I was better today.
- I'm grateful for a text from my aunt Edie hoping I was well today.
- I'm grateful for a phone call from a dear friend to catch up.
- I'm grateful that friend is doing so well and feeling so centered and connected after a long time of feeling less so.
- I'm grateful that I started and finished a project to my satisfaction today.
- I'm grateful that I used my creativity to make something with my hands.
- I'm grateful that my mom called me tonight to see how I was and tell me she loves me.
- I'm grateful for a long hot shower.
- I'm grateful for Derby Blue.
- I'm grateful that Call the Midwife kept me company today while I rested and created things.
Sunday, April 13, 2014
100 Days of Gratitude - Day 21
Labels: 100 days of gratitude, 100 happy days, Call the Midwife, grateful, gratitude, gratitude is the attitude, Robert Whalley
An American writer, humanitarian, traveler, nonprofit owner, dog mom, vegetarian, spirit junkie, proud auntie, fashion and food enthusiast, avid reader, whiskey lover, etc. Insta/Snap with me: @Sugarheartlife