Wednesday, April 9, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 16


  1. I'm grateful that my mom bought me a gift of 4 hours of house cleaning, woo! Cannot wait to use it! 
  2. I'm grateful for morning snuggles with Derby.
  3. I'm grateful I ran into a friend while walking Derby.
  4. I'm grateful for the beautiful day, it was truly gorgeous.
  5. I'm grateful for the breeze that perfectly kept overheating at bay.
  6. I'm grateful for some kind words. "I miss you" and "you're awesome" can mean so much.
  7. I'm grateful my aunt has so much love as she deals with being sick.
  8. I'm grateful I was invited to a workshop with Byron Katie tonight.
  9. I'm grateful I went and heard some of her wisdom.
  10. I'm grateful to spend some quality time looking into the eyes of someone I really care about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment