- I'm grateful that my mom bought me a gift of 4 hours of house cleaning, woo! Cannot wait to use it!
- I'm grateful for morning snuggles with Derby.
- I'm grateful I ran into a friend while walking Derby.
- I'm grateful for the beautiful day, it was truly gorgeous.
- I'm grateful for the breeze that perfectly kept overheating at bay.
- I'm grateful for some kind words. "I miss you" and "you're awesome" can mean so much.
- I'm grateful my aunt has so much love as she deals with being sick.
- I'm grateful I was invited to a workshop with Byron Katie tonight.
- I'm grateful I went and heard some of her wisdom.
- I'm grateful to spend some quality time looking into the eyes of someone I really care about.
Wednesday, April 9, 2014
100 Days of Gratitude - Day 16
An American writer, humanitarian, traveler, nonprofit owner, dog mom, vegetarian, spirit junkie, proud auntie, fashion and food enthusiast, avid reader, whiskey lover, etc. Insta/Snap with me: @Sugarheartlife