Sunday, April 6, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 14

I want to share this video with you guys because it illustrates the power of choosing positivity over negativity. I'm willing to speculate that the folks at Honey Maid didn't initially have a loving reaction to all the hate they received from their original ad, but they shifted that negativity back to love. As a result, they received a literal ten fold of positivity in return. Like attracts like. We cannot, nor should we try to, control the way others react to us. What we can do is choose how to respond and move forward when faced with low level energy. Being mindful of our gratitude, even when it's difficult (like the days we can only be grateful that we got through the day) is a key tool to living in and drawing in our best life.




  1. I'm grateful for sleeping in.
  2. I'm grateful for the beauty of this day and the opportunity to enjoy it. 
  3. I'm grateful to see Derby run around at the dog park, tongue hanging out, having a blast.
  4. I'm grateful to feel healthier today than I did yesterday.
  5. I'm grateful for all the smiles on my face and in my heart today when thoughts of last night came to mind.
  6. I'm grateful for creative inspiration.
  7. I'm grateful for a sale on some brushes at Dick Blick.
  8. I'm grateful for Post Secret, Sunday Secrets, and the entire community and what they continue to do to make people feel less alone in their struggles. 
  9. I'm grateful for my balcony, and the way the breeze is calm and the sun is bright when I sit out there looking at the bay.
  10. I'm grateful for what's to come. And I'm grateful to have faith that it's going to be exactly what I need. 


No comments:

Post a Comment