Wednesday, April 30, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 38

I am grateful...
  1. That I got up at 6:00 to start a new Ayurvedic daily routine.
  2. For a peaceful morning meditation.
  3. That I had my last post op this morning and I am approved for full normal activity!!!
  4. That I chose an afternoon meditation instead of a nap. 
  5. For a conversation and reconciliation of sorts with someone from my past who played a very important role in my life.  
  6. For the love I shared and the lessons learned with this person.
  7. For a great lunch with someone cool and the excitement of new opportunities.
  8. For basil ice cream, delicious! 
  9. To have had dinner with a friend when I didn't want to be alone.
  10. That I have the luxury and pleasure of coming home and getting into a bed tonight.    


No comments:

Post a Comment