- That I got up at 6:00 to start a new Ayurvedic daily routine.
- For a peaceful morning meditation.
- That I had my last post op this morning and I am approved for full normal activity!!!
- That I chose an afternoon meditation instead of a nap.
- For a conversation and reconciliation of sorts with someone from my past who played a very important role in my life.
- For the love I shared and the lessons learned with this person.
- For a great lunch with someone cool and the excitement of new opportunities.
- For basil ice cream, delicious!
- To have had dinner with a friend when I didn't want to be alone.
- That I have the luxury and pleasure of coming home and getting into a bed tonight.
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
100 Days of Gratitude - Day 38
I am grateful...
Labels: 100 days of gratitude, 100 happy days, grateful, gratitude, gratitude is the attitude, rocketrictic
An American writer, humanitarian, traveler, nonprofit owner, dog mom, vegetarian, spirit junkie, proud auntie, fashion and food enthusiast, avid reader, whiskey lover, etc. Insta/Snap with me: @Sugarheartlife