Thursday, April 24, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 32

I am grateful...

  1. To my best friend for saying that I handled a difficult and emotional situation really well. 
  2. For the chance to catch a bit of sleep this morning since I didn't get any last night.
  3. To get an invite to a networking group lunch.
  4. To connect with new people. 
  5. To myself for getting out of bed on a day that I wanted to hide under the covers, putting on heels and make up, and most importantly, a smile and positive attitude. 
  6. That I put off making a phone call, for whatever reason, until today. Because when I called today I got to talk to the person who most needed to hear form me. And it was a really cool moment. 
  7. For some new work.
  8. That I didn't get a ticket when I left my car for too long without putting change in the meter.
  9. For Derby Blue, my little snuggly snuggle bug.
  10. For Zac Efron. 

No comments:

Post a Comment