- To my best friend for saying that I handled a difficult and emotional situation really well.
- For the chance to catch a bit of sleep this morning since I didn't get any last night.
- To get an invite to a networking group lunch.
- To connect with new people.
- To myself for getting out of bed on a day that I wanted to hide under the covers, putting on heels and make up, and most importantly, a smile and positive attitude.
- That I put off making a phone call, for whatever reason, until today. Because when I called today I got to talk to the person who most needed to hear form me. And it was a really cool moment.
- For some new work.
- That I didn't get a ticket when I left my car for too long without putting change in the meter.
- For Derby Blue, my little snuggly snuggle bug.
- For Zac Efron.
Thursday, April 24, 2014
100 Days of Gratitude - Day 32
I am grateful...
An American writer, humanitarian, traveler, nonprofit owner, dog mom, vegetarian, spirit junkie, proud auntie, fashion and food enthusiast, avid reader, whiskey lover, etc. Insta/Snap with me: @Sugarheartlife