Monday, April 14, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 22


  1. I'm grateful for my doctor. 
  2. I'm grateful that tomorrow is my mom's birthday and that I get to celebrate her!
  3. I'm grateful to my friend Nicole who answered the phone when I needed to speak to her. 
  4. I'm grateful Nicole is coming to visit, giving me something to look forward to. 
  5. I'm grateful for Nicole's loving ear and thoughtful words of advice.
  6. I'm grateful for two clear messages to trust today. I am trusting! 
  7. I'm grateful to Kellie for taking Derby out for me tonight. 
  8. I'm grateful to some friends who generously emailed me some feedback when I asked.
  9. I'm grateful that today was Day 1 of Deepak and Oprah's 21 day meditation. 
  10. I'm grateful that after the meditation I was asked to write of a time I felt safe, and in that answer I was brought to a beautiful memory: "In the mediterranean ocean. I was floating in the translucent deep blue sea. It was a hot day and the water was the perfect temperature to cool my body. I felt completely secure, safe, and content. I wasn't sure how, but I knew in my soul and in my bones that everything would be ok. I was with people who loved me and I felt that love shine down on me, warming my soul as the sun did my body. Bathed in this love I felt safe." 




No comments:

Post a Comment