- I'm grateful for my doctor.
- I'm grateful that tomorrow is my mom's birthday and that I get to celebrate her!
- I'm grateful to my friend Nicole who answered the phone when I needed to speak to her.
- I'm grateful Nicole is coming to visit, giving me something to look forward to.
- I'm grateful for Nicole's loving ear and thoughtful words of advice.
- I'm grateful for two clear messages to trust today. I am trusting!
- I'm grateful to Kellie for taking Derby out for me tonight.
- I'm grateful to some friends who generously emailed me some feedback when I asked.
- I'm grateful that today was Day 1 of Deepak and Oprah's 21 day meditation.
- I'm grateful that after the meditation I was asked to write of a time I felt safe, and in that answer I was brought to a beautiful memory: "In the mediterranean ocean. I was floating in the translucent deep blue sea. It was a hot day and the water was the perfect temperature to cool my body. I felt completely secure, safe, and content. I wasn't sure how, but I knew in my soul and in my bones that everything would be ok. I was with people who loved me and I felt that love shine down on me, warming my soul as the sun did my body. Bathed in this love I felt safe."
Monday, April 14, 2014
100 Days of Gratitude - Day 22
An American writer, humanitarian, traveler, nonprofit owner, dog mom, vegetarian, spirit junkie, proud auntie, fashion and food enthusiast, avid reader, whiskey lover, etc. Insta/Snap with me: @Sugarheartlife