Monday, April 7, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 15

  1. I'm grateful for the sun and the opportunity to bask in it.
  2. I'm grateful that my aunt Edie went to the doctor and is on the road to recovery.
  3. I'm grateful that everyone in my family got back from the desert safe and sound.
  4. I'm grateful for the beautiful tulips in my home that keep opening up more beautifully.
  5. I'm grateful to myself for taking the time to go through and delete about 1,000 emails today. 
  6. I'm grateful for the beautiful sunset I'm currently watching while pondering my gratitude. 
  7. I'm grateful for the breeze. I've been feeling this a lot lately, it really soothes my soul.
  8. I'm grateful that 1 week from tomorrow I can do yoga again!
  9. I'm grateful for the fro yo that I'm about to get, I know it's gonna be amazing!
  10. I'm grateful to be alive today.


No comments:

Post a Comment