Sunday, April 27, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 35

I am grateful...
  1. For a beautiful day. It was the perfect combination of sun and breeze. 
  2. For a free iced tea provided by Honest Tea just when I was thinking "I wish I had an iced tea."
  3. That I ate ice cream for breakfast...and lunch.
  4. That it has been almost 6 weeks since my surgery and I will do yoga this week!! 
  5. That when I didn't know what to do, Kellie did. 
  6. For clean clothes and clean sheets. 
  7. For moments of light in the darkness. 
  8. To know that someday my life will be lived in light with fleeting moments of darkness.
  9. That I have a home and a room and a bed and clean water. I know I've said this before, but I hope I never stop being grateful for it. Today I drove by a Hooverville in my own town, a tent city for homeless people. 
  10. For the health of my parents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment