- I'm grateful for a really great meditation last night...I feel like I am on the edge of something awesome and I'm so excited.
- I'm grateful that I woke up on a cloud.
- I'm grateful that Kellie fed Derby for me this morning when I was out.
- I'm grateful that my barista made a mistake in making me a medium coffee instead of a small.
- I'm grateful to be inspired for new projects and to have an open mind for what's coming.
- I'm grateful to be free to walk outside my house wearing what I want and not be persecuted or feel unsafe.
- I'm grateful to witness a gorgeous sunset.
- I'm grateful for a new friend.
- I'm grateful to be heard and witnessed by a new friend.
- I'm grateful for play time with Derby.
Wednesday, April 9, 2014
100 Days of Gratitude - Day 17
Labels: 100 days of gratitude, 100 happy days, grateful, gratitude, gratitude is the attitude, quotes
An American writer, humanitarian, traveler, nonprofit owner, dog mom, vegetarian, spirit junkie, proud auntie, fashion and food enthusiast, avid reader, whiskey lover, etc. Insta/Snap with me: @Sugarheartlife