- I'm grateful I was able to sleep in, even if it was by accident.
- I'm grateful that little Everett crawled up on my lap with a book when I was babysitting.
- I'm grateful for Everett's chubby cheeks and joyous smile.
- I'm grateful for the experience of singing Everett to sleep. That was really cool.
- I'm grateful that my sister got me a chai tea latte for no reason.
- I'm grateful that when SiennaJane walked into the house yesterday the first thing she did was scream my name and run to find me. It feels amazing to have a little angel love me.
- I'm grateful that I got to spend time with the kiddos and my sister at the Wild Animal Park.
- I'm grateful that a butterfly landed on me and just hung out for a while.
- I'm grateful that my other sister is healing well and fast from her own surgery.
- I'm grateful to have eaten a home cooked meal from my mom, who is an amazing cook.
Saturday, April 12, 2014
100 Days of Gratitude - Day 19
An American writer, humanitarian, traveler, nonprofit owner, dog mom, vegetarian, spirit junkie, proud auntie, fashion and food enthusiast, avid reader, whiskey lover, etc. Insta/Snap with me: @Sugarheartlife