Saturday, April 12, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 19


  1. I'm grateful I was able to sleep in, even if it was by accident.
  2. I'm grateful that little Everett crawled up on my lap with a book when I was babysitting.
  3. I'm grateful for Everett's chubby cheeks and joyous smile.
  4. I'm grateful for the experience of singing Everett to sleep. That was really cool. 
  5. I'm grateful that my sister got me a chai tea latte for no reason. 
  6. I'm grateful that when SiennaJane walked into the house yesterday the first thing she did was scream my name and run to find me. It feels amazing to have a little angel love me. 
  7. I'm grateful that I got to spend time with the kiddos and my sister at the Wild Animal Park.
  8. I'm grateful that a butterfly landed on me and just hung out for a while.
  9. I'm grateful that my other sister is healing well and fast from her own surgery.  
  10. I'm grateful to have eaten a home cooked meal from my mom, who is an amazing cook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment