- I'm grateful that I woke in in my bed this morning. I took derby out early and saw just one of many people sleeping on the sidewalk.
- I'm grateful for my surgeon for being kind, compassionate, and candid at my post op appointment today.
- I'm grateful for fro yo.
- I'm grateful my sister had a really great career day.
- I'm grateful that my roommate offered to help me.
- I'm grateful for Derby.
- I'm grateful for Derby's sixth sense, to know when I'm not ok and stay by my side until I am.
- I'm grateful for a nice compliment from my dad.
- I'm grateful I got to hear my little niece on the phone today. Her voice brings me joy.
- I'm grateful I will get to see my mom tomorrow.
Monday, March 31, 2014
100 Days of Gratitude - Day 8
An American writer, humanitarian, traveler, nonprofit owner, dog mom, vegetarian, spirit junkie, proud auntie, fashion and food enthusiast, avid reader, whiskey lover, etc. Insta/Snap with me: @Sugarheartlife