Monday, March 31, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 8


  1. I'm grateful that I woke in in my bed this morning. I took derby out early and saw just one of many people sleeping on the sidewalk. 
  2. I'm grateful for my surgeon for being kind, compassionate, and candid at my post op appointment today. 
  3. I'm grateful for fro yo.
  4. I'm grateful my sister had a really great career day.
  5. I'm grateful that my roommate offered to help me.
  6. I'm grateful for Derby.
  7. I'm grateful for Derby's sixth sense, to know when I'm not ok and stay by my side until I am.
  8. I'm grateful for a nice compliment from my dad.
  9. I'm grateful I got to hear my little niece on the phone today. Her voice brings me joy.
  10. I'm grateful I will get to see my mom tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment