- I'm grateful that last night when I left Derby home alone for a few hours for the first time in a week she didn't get upset and poop on the carpet or eat the couch, she just hung out like a good little girl.
- I'm grateful for Gabby Bernstein's Miracles Now lecture and all the synchro-destine things she said that I needed to hear.
- I'm grateful for signs that I'm on the right path.
- I'm grateful I finally did some work I've been putting off.
- I'm grateful I took the time to clear out space by getting rid of a pile of junk I've kept around.
- I'm grateful to me for taking care of myself.
- I'm grateful that this project has inspired others to be mindful of their own gratitude.
- I'm grateful for an hour long phone call about nothing with my best friend thousands of miles away.
- I'm grateful for a cool breeze and the sun on my face as I took a walk with Derb around my neighborhood today.
- I'm grateful for green tea and a comfy blanket.
Thursday, March 27, 2014
100 Days of Gratitude - Day 4
An American writer, humanitarian, traveler, nonprofit owner, dog mom, vegetarian, spirit junkie, proud auntie, fashion and food enthusiast, avid reader, whiskey lover, etc. Insta/Snap with me: @Sugarheartlife