Tuesday, March 25, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 2


  1. I am SO grateful that within 24 hours of asking for a sign I received one. Miraculous!
  2. I'm grateful I was able to share this experience with a couple people who mean a lot to me.
  3. I'm grateful that I had the opportunity to sleep most of the day since I didn't sleep at all last night.
  4. I'm grateful for painkillers, because today I really needed them.
  5. I'm grateful for the cheery bouquet of flowers on my dining table sent by a good friend.
  6. I'm grateful to have hot running water and the opportunity to take as long of a shower as I wanted tonight.
  7. I'm grateful for my beloved. 
  8. I'm grateful he asked me if there's anything he could do to help me. 
  9. I'm grateful that my dad and brother are on a road trip together. This warms my heart.
  10. I'm grateful that today marks one week since my surgery and I am closer to being able to do things I love again like yoga and hiking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment