Friday, March 28, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 5


Today was really hard. What I would like to do here is complain about that, but I'm not going to.
  1. I'm grateful for the lesson I learned on the importance of not putting things off. Because I was angry I did not deal with my jay walking ticket in a timely manner, and now I have to pay a shitload of money. Obviously, this is a lesson I needed to learn and I am grateful to have learned it.
  2. I'm grateful for a really miraculous meditation I did this morning. 
  3. I'm grateful that I was able to find a song I really wanted to hear. If you want to, give it a listen
  4. I'm grateful that I met a group of new people and was welcomed with open arms to a special place I went tonight. 
  5. I'm grateful to me for making myself get out of the house and go to this place. 
  6. I'm grateful that my doorman let me in when I got home because I lost the clicker to my garage. 
  7. I'm grateful for Derby Blue, my little furry bundle of love. 
  8. I'm grateful that Derby kept my favorite spot warm while I was out because I'm cold tonight!
  9. I'm grateful that I probably forget what actual cold is now that I live in San Diego. 
  10. I'm grateful that I know there is a beautiful little girl sleeping soundly in her payjays in her red big girl bed, so peacefully. 


No comments:

Post a Comment