- I'm grateful that today when I woke up my first thought was not that I'm in pain.
- I'm so grateful that today I've had less pain than any other day since my surgery!
- I'm grateful that I got the chance to catch up with an old friend and laugh at him for accidentally making out with an 18 year old.
- I'm grateful that my beloved took Derby out for me when I needed to rest my body.
- I'm grateful that my beloved took me with him to a special place tonight.
- I'm grateful that I had so much energy today and didn't take any naps.
- I'm grateful for advice from my dad.
- I'm grateful that I get to run my fingers through my boyfriend's hair.
- I'm grateful for a really funny new episode of New Girl that made me hold my stitches because I was laughing so hard.
- I'm grateful that my sister asked me to help her on a wedding next month because I love working with her and I need the money.
Wednesday, March 26, 2014
100 Days of Gratitude - Day 3
An American writer, humanitarian, traveler, nonprofit owner, dog mom, vegetarian, spirit junkie, proud auntie, fashion and food enthusiast, avid reader, whiskey lover, etc. Insta/Snap with me: @Sugarheartlife