Wednesday, March 26, 2014

100 Days of Gratitude - Day 3


  1. I'm grateful that today when I woke up my first thought was not that I'm in pain.
  2. I'm so grateful that today I've had less pain than any other day since my surgery!
  3. I'm grateful that I got the chance to catch up with an old friend and laugh at him for accidentally making out with an 18 year old. 
  4. I'm grateful that my beloved took Derby out for me when I needed to rest my body.
  5. I'm grateful that my beloved took me with him to a special place tonight.
  6. I'm grateful that I had so much energy today and didn't take any naps.
  7. I'm grateful for advice from my dad.
  8. I'm grateful that I get to run my fingers through my boyfriend's hair.
  9. I'm grateful for a really funny new episode of New Girl that made me hold my stitches because I was laughing so hard.
  10. I'm grateful that my sister asked me to help her on a wedding next month because I love working with her and I need the money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment